Monday 27 May 2013

Recent Efforts

Despite all the extra work and trying to keep the housework and garden under control I did manage to keep up with the Avon Valley group's programme and I produced a painting each week to fit the programme subject. I have not yet managed to get back to more serious painting, but I do enjoy the diversity of the programme even though it frequently takes me outside my comfort zone!


25th April   'Transport'



2nd May   'Texture in Nature'


9th May   'Tables and Chairs'



16th May   'In the Garden'


23rd May   'Coastal Scene'


Next week is the last formal part of the programme before we break for the summer so that those who wish to, weather permitting, can get outdoors to paint. The subject is 'Wreck or Ruin' Heaven knows what I am going to paint!!

8 comments:

  1. Wundervoll.
    Lieben Gruß, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very interesting paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the cherries and the water, I will be following so i can see more of your work
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you interest, Janice and welcome. Hope you find things to enjoy or things that are helpful in the future.

      Delete
  4. It all goes to show that if you've got it, you've really got it and you have. Your grasp of the fundamentals and good technique produce captivating images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, Mick, thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete