Saturday 4 January 2014

Coffee Time

With the New Year only just behind us and having only recently seen my visitors depart, I had no time to prepare for the 1st week of the New Year at Avon Valley Artists.

Lots of others must have thought the same as there were very few of us present. It was really cold in the hall and with no bodies to help warm up the place, we spent more time drinking coffee than painting.
I make no excuse for the lack of imagination in the subject, nor for the mediocre execution of the finished piece, but I am posting it in the hope that it will encourage me to produce something better for you in the next post.

A very Happy New Year to all of you who visit my blog, and I hope that any painting you do will be exciting and rewarding, regardless of the outcomes.


'Coffee Time'
Waterford paper, 300g Not

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. May you find lots of inspiration in 2014. Love the painting btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly. Hope 2014 is good for you painting wise, too.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Yvonne, I too have had very little time for painting as Ron's Daughter and Grandson have been visiting us from Australia.
    I do like your Coffee time painting, the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely Christmas you must have had. Will be in touch soon. Thanks for the comment on the painting

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment Ina. Glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete